The Cotswold Line Promotion Group's 43rd Annual General Meeting will take place at Honeybourne Village Hall, in Harvest Close, off Weston Road, WR11 7RH, on Saturday, August 7.
This is the first time that the AGM has been held at the hall, which is at the southern end of the village, about 15 minutes’ walk from Honeybourne station.
As well as hearing about the group's activities over the past 12 months, the meeting will hear from representatives of train operators and from Harriet Baldwin, the MP for West Worcestershire. There will also be an opportunity to put questions to the guest speakers and the CLPG's officers.
- President's opening comments, from Lord Faulkner of Worcester
- Apologies for absences
- Minutes of the 42nd Annual General Meeting, held online on August 8, 2020
- Matters arising from the minutes
- To consider amendments to the constitution to the constitution to make the quorum for AGMs 25 members, in addition to officers and committee members who are present; to make the quorum for committee meetings six, including officers, and for committee members to attend online; to establish a trading company limited by guarantee to manage all the group’s trading activities, such as charter trains and newsletters.
- Chairman’s report for 2020-21
- Treasurer’s report for 2020-21
- Subscription rates for 2020-21 (no changes proposed)
- Election of Officers (Chairman, Secretary, Treasurer). John Davidson is stepping down at this meeting. John Ellis (chairman) and Brian Clayton (treasurer) are willing to stand.
- Election of committee members, all willing to stand.
- Appointment of Auditor
- Guest Speaker, Harriet Baldwin MP
- Presentations from train operating companies
- Future Activities
- Questions and any other business