NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the 40th Annual General Meeting of the Cotswold Line Promotion Group will be held in the W.I. Hall, New Road, Moreton-in-Marsh, Gloucestershire, on Saturday 12th May 2018 at 10.30am
- President's opening comments from Lord Faulkner of Worcester
- Apologies for absences
- Minutes of the 39th Annual General Meeting, held on May 13th 2017
- Matters arising from the minutes
- Chairman’s report for 2017/2018
- Treasurer’s report for 2017/2018
- Subscription rates for 2018/2019
- Election of Officers (Chairman, Secretary, Treasurer)
- Election of committee members
- Appointment of Auditor
- Future Activities
- Guest Speakers
- Questions and any other business
There will be guest speakers representing the rail industry and speakers from other organisations to share in the discussions and to comment on questions and issues raised by members.
Please come to the AGM if you are able to. We value the support and the feedback we get from hearing your views. We know that the train operating companies listen to us because we are representing passengers.
New nominations for officer and committee members are always welcome. In accordance with the constitution, nominations should received by the secretary by May 5th. The committee does have power to co-opt members to the committee, so if you feel that you have something in particular to contribute, please make this known to the committee.